Electrical problems will show up and signal you before they become serious. These warning signs may indicate the need for professional diagnosis and repair:
- Circuit breaker trips frequently
- Mild shock when touching an appliance
- Flickering lights even though you’ve replaced a light bulb
- Warm area around ceiling fixtures
- Burning odor or sparks coming from outlets
- Light switches or outlets that don’t always work
You’ll be Shocked by All of Our Electrical Services Expertise
Although some home wiring diagnosis and repairs can be done without the potential of shock to the do-it-yourselfer, some may not. Due to the complexity of the electrical systems of your home, don’t take chances. Call the master electricians at Seider Heating, Plumbing & Electrical for help.
Our licensed electricians specialize in electrical installation, upgrades and repair, as well as electrical services for new construction, additions, and remodeling. See us for everything from adding a vent fan or dimmer lights to installing smoke detectors and circuit breakers. We can do it all—and our customers have trusted us in their homes for more than 100 years. Count on our team of qualified licensed electricians to quickly troubleshoot and identify your problem with prompt, reliable service.