Most Waukesha County homes use central air conditioning to cool their homes in the summertime. But for homes without ductwork, air conditioning might seem trickier. The good news is that it’s not. Seider Heating, Plumbing & Electrical offers cutting-edge ductless heating and cooling systems to keep your home comfortable all year long.
No Ductwork? No Problem
Where central heating and cooling units require ductwork in order to move hot and cold air through a home, ductless systems don’t. Simply install a ductless unit in whatever room of your house you need and customize the temperature how you want. This system gives you several benefits, including:
- Quiet operation—say goodbye to noisy fans.
- Humidity control—reduce moisture in any given room in your house when the AC is running.
- Flexibility in design—units can be mounted onto ceilings or walls to stay out of view.
- Zone comfort—you can set different temperatures in various areas of your home.
- Improved indoor air quality—ductless systems deodorize air and eliminate airborne pollutants.
- Reduced carbon footprint—ductless mini split systems use ozone-friendly refrigerants.
- Lower electricity costs—ductless air systems are highly energy-efficient, which can help save you up to 40 percent on your utility bills.
- Quick and easy installation—because they don’t need to connect to ductwork, ductless systems can be installed in only hours.
Ductless systems are also perfect for remodeling or renovation projects, such as converting a garage to a rec room or adding a sunroom. These new areas may not have prior ductwork, so you can install a ductless mini split system to take total control over the temperature.
Not Sure If Ductless Systems Are Right for You? Give Us a Call
Call us today at 262-436-0505 or schedule an appointment online to help you work through your options as you decide whether ductless is the right answer for you. Our NATE-certified technicians will guide you every step of the way, as they have with your Milwaukee neighbors since 1912.