Don’t Sweat It—Let Us Handle Your New Air Conditioner Installation
Your air conditioner works hard to turn your Waukesha home into a refreshing oasis during the hot, sticky summer weather. But even with regular maintenance, your AC can’t keep you cool forever. And when a repair is no longer safe and affordable, you need a new option to cool and dehumidify your home. That’s where Seider Heating, Plumbing, and Electrical’s expert installation team comes in.
We Take All Factors Into Consideration
We keep several things in mind when helping you choose an air conditioner replacement for your home, including:
- The size of your home—if the unit is too small, it will have to work harder to deliver cooling power. If it’s too big, it won’t cycle the air properly.
- Your budget—trust us, you’ll want built-in affordable features.
- Code regulations—to avoid issues with insurance coverage (or if you decide to sell your home in the future), you’ll need an HVAC permit, and your air conditioner will need to meet local codes.
- Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) ratings—the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) has regulations to improve energy efficiency, lower emissions of greenhouse gases, and reduce our dependency on fossil fuels. The DOE has mandated that air conditioning units in our area have a minimum 13-SEER rating.
- Installation—installing an air conditioner is no easy task. Proper air conditioner installation is crucial to ensure your new unit functions correctly and efficiently.
Air Conditioning Installation Done Right the First Time
Based on your comfort preferences and budget, we’ll help you select an energy-efficient cooling system that’s properly sized for the square footage of your home. Our NATE-certified technicians are fully trained and licensed with the goal of exceeding your expectations at every visit.
There’s a reason we’ve been assisting your Milwaukee area neighbors since 1912. Contact us today at 262-436-0505 to learn more or schedule an appointment.