HVAC Installers – Commercial or Residential
Salary: $22 – $50+ an hour
Compensation will vary on what candidates bring to the table for experience, versatility, knowledge and skill set, but can vary from $22/hour to as high $50+/hour range – depending on what you can bring to the job/company! Work truck provided with satisfactory driving record. Health, dental, vision, life and supplementary benefits available, as well as 401k with company match, potential year end bonus, vacation, paid holiday’s etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Full Job Description
We are Seider Heating, Plumbing & Electrical, Inc., a local, long established full-service heating, plumbing and electrical company based in Waukesha and servicing greater Milwaukee Area. We pride ourselves in being in the “Home comfort business” — providing preventive maintenance, repairs, installations, and service for residential and some light commercial systems. Our residential business continues to thrive under the Seider branded namesake dating back 4 generations, and commercial installation is distinctly branded as Envira-Tech. Our company is proud to be in business for over 100 years, to be the largest contractor in Southeast Wisconsin, and to be the top dealer in the nation.
Seider is currently seeking experienced Commercial (or Residential) HVAC Installers to join our team. We are willing to consider candidate at various placed in their HVAC Installation career – whether you have a year of experience…or been doing this for decades or have held Lead roles! We look for dedicated workers with talent, who care about providing the best end results for the customer and company. In return, you will be taken care of with competitive wages, 401k with company match, full benefits, paid holidays and PTO, support from and regular communication with management, as well as trust in and reliance on you to use your knowledge and talents.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
The HVAC Installer performs skilled, complex work in the repair, maintenance and installation of heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems.
- Installation of HVAC units, including electronic and mechanical components
- Installation of HVAC ductwork including flexible tubing and sheet metal construction
- Troubleshoot and repair HVAC units including electronic and mechanical components
- Install or repair electrical connections to HVAC components
- Operates a variety of equipment such as hand tools, computers and diagnostic hardware to perform work
- Installs, maintains and repairs computerized electronic pneumatic and digital direct control devises related to HVAC and heat control
- Operates various measuring, diagnostic and testing instruments
- Knowledge of HVAC trade – obtained and proven through experience in the field, as well as training / degree programs.
- Possession of a current Wisconsin driver’s license upon employment
- Ability to work in a team well, but also function well independently
- Physical fitness to easily carry heavy weights (up to 60-80 lbs at times.)
- Ability to climb ladder and work in high, at times precarious, placed up to elevations of 50 ft.
- Capable of working with the warehouse tools and equipment
- Carry out basic maintenance work on the forklifts, trucks and other machinery
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to carry out instructions and standard procedures of operations correctly with minimal supervision
- Ensuring that all safety guidelines are adhered to