You won’t find anyone in the area with more experience in repairing central air systems than Seider Heating, Plumbing & Electrical. We’ve repaired virtually thousands of them over our century of service to the area. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer (FAD) dealer, we offer quality maintenance and repair for all makes and models of air conditioners and heat pumps. From design and installation to repair and maintenance, Seider’s NATE-certified technicians can offer the comprehensive expertise to enhance the life of your products.
Fast and Reliable Central Air Repair
Seider professional services include:
- Residential and light commercial
- Diagnostic and repair services
- Air conditioners, heat pumps, and mini-split systems
- Annual air conditioning equipment cleaning and checkups
- 24-hour emergency calls
- Free estimates
No matter what you need for your total indoor comfort—whether it’s air conditioning installation, maintenance, or repair—Seider provides the expertise your comfort depends on. It’s why we’re one of the top dealers in the nation—and the oldest Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer in Wisconsin.
Get Back Your Cool
Try following this checklist if you’ve lost you’re A/C. It may save you a service call to Seider.
- Is the furnace switch on?
- Is the filter/air cleaner dirty?
- If the OUTSIDE UNIT is not on, check
- Is the circuit breaker on in the basement? If it’s on, turn it off and on again. Wait five to seven minutes. (Some units have a built-in time delay.)
- Replace fuses (the gray box attached to the house near the outside unit, IF your unit has outside fuses. Some do not). TURN CIRCUIT BREAKER OFF BEFORE OPENING THIS BOX.
Are you getting what you’re paying for?
We’re not always the lowest price—but our customers will tell you that our level of care, responsiveness, and honesty is priceless.
Has your air conditioning stopped working? IF THIS IS AN EMERGENCY, PLEASE CALL US NOW. For all other non-emergency problems, please schedule an appointment online.